Wednesday, October 26, 2011

hurghbwarghlfmnrblargh

So its not fun to be me right now. What do I have to complain about? Well not much you'd think and I actually genuinely dislike complaining. I hate it. I hate doing it, I hate listening to people doing it, but I learned a long time ago that if you keep this stuff bottled up in you then you're just going to end up some kind of wreck. A bitter emotional wreck. That's two kinds of wrecks, with adverbs!

So this is why my life sucks. I work a job (which is awesome!) that makes me get up at 5 am (less awesome) and I start at 7. And then I have to do overtime most nights till 5 pm. So I've got money and a livelihood, not a big deal right? The thing that sucks about that is that I'm genuinely very tired when I get home. Tired and disinclined to write when all I want to do is just chill out.

So where do things really start to suck? I've got acid reflux. Its painful, its taking over my whole life and it invariably makes me feel sick and very genuinely unwell half the day, every day. And it sucks. It robs me of the energy and the desire to do anything besides just relax and try to keep my sanity.

And I'm kind of failing. And I don't like it, because if there's something I like less than complaining? Its failing.

But at least I'm listening to Daft Punk! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment